Commercial & Corporate
We provide a broad range of corporate and commercial services essential for firms in any business environment. We provide critical legal advice for clients both locally and internationally. The focus of our strategy will adapt to the specific challenges provided by each case. The result is a business-oriented approach geared to meet your unique requirements. In particular, we advise on issues such as employment, hiring and leasing, franchise, agency and distribution and sale of goods.
China Attesting Service
Under the China-appointed Notary (HK) Management Methods, a China-Appointed Attesting Officer of Hong Kong must be a qualified and practicing lawyer for more than 10 years. Before one could be appointed as a China-Appointed Attesting Officer, he or she must go through series of business-related training, examinations, assessment of qualifications that are organized by the Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China.
Our firm’s founder Ms. Loretta Lo is a China Appointed Attesting Officer authorized by the Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China to attest and certify acts, matters and documents of legal significance occurring or emanating from Hong Kong for the use in the mainland China. Documents include:
- Documents required for Hong Kong residents for the purpose of marriage or divorce in the PRC
- Documents required for applying for family members residing in the PRC to immigrate into or to visit Hong Kong
- Documents required for inheriting estate and probate matters in the PRC
- Documents required for child adoption in the mainland China
- Various power of attorney, including ones required for arbitration and litigation proceedings in the PRC, and ones deal with and required for sale and purchase of properties in the PRC
- Company documents, including search reports, board minutes and other documents used for trading and investments in the PRC; and
- Documents required for the Service Supplier of the Mainland and Hong Kong Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement (CEPA)
China & Overseas
With our network of law firms in the PRC, we are able to assist local and international clients in resolving complex legal issues when doing business in the People’s Republic of China.
Further, we have various professional teams and experienced consulting team, providing services in migration planning in various regions, and work closely with local law firms or government licensed agencies who are familiarized with local immigration laws, policies, regulations, residency or citizenship applications, real estate and investment environments.