To the majority, divorce is a matter which affects the mood severely, for they need to deal with the trivial matters when facing the incompatibility supply some professional suggestions on divorce issue. In this respect, we can provide professional advices to clients in order to solve the problems. Our services include the following:
- Cross-boarder matrimonial litigation
- Drafting Deed of Separation
- Petition for Divorce
- Custody of the child
- Application for Ancillary Relief
Enduring Powers of Attorney & Guardianship
An enduring power of attorney is a legal agreement that enables a person to appoint a trusted person – or people – to make financial and property decisions on their behalf. An enduring power of attorney is an agreement made by choice that can be executed by anyone over the age of 18, who has full legal capacity. An enduring power of attorney can be operational while the person still has capacity but may be physically unable to attend to financial matters.
We advise and assist clients to prepare enduring power of attorney in respect of property and financial affairs in this regard.
Wills and Probate
We deal with both non-contentious and contentious application for Grants of Representation of the deceased’s estate. Our services include:
- Drafting wills;
- Advising clients on testamentary dispositions and estate planning matters;
- Setting up trusts;
- Obtaining Letters of Administration from the Probate Registry of the High Court of Hong Kong where the deceased died intestate (i.e. where no will was made);
- Obtaining the Grant and the resealing of the Grant of Representation in respect of the deceased’s estate where there is a will;
- Representing clients where an application to the High Court for a Grant of Representation has been contested.
Civil Celebrant of Marriages
Miss Lo have been appointed by the Registrar of Marriages as the Civil Celebrants of Marriages, providing marriage solemnization services at any time and at any place in Hong Kong other than marriage registries or licensed places of worship. We also offer services for overseas or PRC residents intending to get married in Hong Kong.
Application for Visa & Immigration Offences
Advice on immigration law of Hong Kong ; arranging notarization and legalization of documents for emigrants; application for work visas, dependent visas, training visas and other kinds of visas; application for unconditional stay and permanent residency, etc.
We handle immigration related offences such as :-
- Breach of conditions of stay
- Making false statements
- Employing illegal workers